Easy Ways to Make Money Now
Looking for easy ways to make money now? Even if you don’t have top paying degrees, you can find easy jobs that pay well. Every city offers opportunities for unique and unusual jobs and business opportunities. If you cannot find easy jobs in your city, the Internet offers you several ways to make money fast. Here is a list of easy jobs (including unusual jobs) where you can make money now.
Easy jobs that pay well
1. Phone sex operator: Talking dirty over the phone as a phone sex operator can be an easy way of making some money in your spare time. You can expect around 50 cents per minute. You will need a landline and a computer with Internet access. You can get in touch with local players in your city (check their websites or look for classifieds in local newspapers). Start your job search from websites like PhoneSexProfessionals.com. In most places, foreign women (exotic) are in demand. If you have an accent, you have an edge.
2. Nude modelling: Art colleges and institutions always need nude models for their classes. You don’t need to be young or beautiful. If you can be comfortable being nude and handle constant gaze of art students, you can make $10-20 per hour. Artists and photographers generally pay more than art colleges. Post up a classified for your service on Craigslist. Always meet them in public to make sure that you are dealing with right people. As a woman, you might want to bring someone to the session.
3. Proofreader: If you have a degree in English and have good writing and grammar skills, publishing houses and law firms can offer you both full-time and part-time employment. You can acquire the required skills by taking classes in editing or proofreading with colleges or adult education programmes. You can also find useful textbooks at your local bookstore or library.
4. Designing greeting cards: If you are an artist or photographer or a designer, you can design greeting cards and post cards. Many stores buy their cards from independent artists. You can also sell your designs through card distributors. When designing cards, make sure not to violate copyright laws.
5. Event planner: Are you good at planning parties and events? You can use your skills to become an event planner or wedding co-ordinator. To get jobs, you will need to make contacts with organizations and bridal shops. You can also advertise in local newspapers.
6. Babysit: Gone are the days when parents left their kids under observation of neighbourhood teens. Many parents now prefer college-educated babysitters. You can charge as much as $35. Register yourself with local babysitter online directory.
7. Consumer surveys: Companies want feedback from consumers to improve their products and market share. Participate in online surveys and focus groups to make some quick cash. You will have to use the product or watch an advertisement and give your opinion. Visit Findfocusgroups.com for paid listings. Always look for renowned companies and don’t provide your bank or credit card details. For online surveys, you can visit sites like Earnontheside.com, a site that ranks paid online survey sites.
8. Sell old books: If you have some old books lying in your attic or unused in your library, you can make money by selling them to bookstores that deal in used books. Selling old books on eBay might fetch you a better price. If you have rare books or first editions of classics, you can make a killing.
9. Junkyard sale: Don’t dump your unused silverwares, flowervases or cheap jewellery. Sell it at stores which deal in them. Again, eBay is for those who don’t mind the extra work of having to create a listing on the website and then ship the product at end of sale.
10. Pass out flyers: Craigslist can help you find a job which requires you to hand out flyers at public places. Go to your city’s Craigslist and search for the terms flyers, street team or promotion.
11. Cater waiter: You can work as part-time waiter at corporate events, dinner parties and weddings. You can look for local openings over the Internet or in local newspapers.
12. DJ: All discotheques and many bars need DJs to entertain their guests.Being a DJ means you get paid a decent amount even in the beginning. If you can establish yourself as a DJ, sky is the limit. Scratch a CD and contact the managers/owners of local bars and discs where you want to work.
13. Pet sitter: Taking care for pet dogs and cats is an easy job for which you get $10-50 per day. A Google search for pet sitter will get you some relevant websites from where you can start your new side job. Create a profile on some of the listing sites and wait for people to contact you.
14. Put your hobbies to use: You give your hand-made puppets, candles, soaps, etc., to your friends and family for free, but others will pay for these hand-crafted stuff. You can sell them in local market or tie-up with any shop for selling your hand-made stuff. Etsy.com is a popular option if you want to harness the power of the Internet.
15. Social media expert: Online presence with a website is a thing of the past. Now business and brands need social media managers to prep their image on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. You can start by helping out friends who have their local businesses. Once you get results from your gig, create an impressive presentations with your past experience and how you can help improve their image. Offer to set up profession Facebook and Twitter profiles for local bars, restaurants and small businesses. You can find some jobs on websites like Craigslist.com, Elance.com and Odesk.com. You can ask for $10-15 per hour even as a beginner.
16. Sell T-shirts or sweat shirts: Can you use a design software like Photoshop? Create a cool design for your local football team or band and put it on a T-shirt using a iron-on transfer papers and a color printer. Sell these T-shirts outside match venues or shows. For example, Metallica is coming to your city, then create some cool T-shirts on them. Sell these outside their show venue.
17. Sell other people’s stuff on eBay: Selling a product on eBay is a fairly simple pocess, but some people don’t want the extra work. You can sell other people’s products on eBay for 10-20% of the profit. Or, buy stuff at a fixed price and sell it for a higher price on eBay. If something doesn’t sell immediately, repost it on eBay after a week. You will get lucky the second or the third time.
18. Amazon Mechanical Turk: Mechanical Turk (http://mturk.com) is a place to get paid for simple tasks like filling forms or joining Facebook fan page. Each listing offer a reward ranging between a penny to $5.
19. Bartender for parties: Can you mix drinks or make a cocktail? Start working as a bartender for parties. You don’t need a certification. Advertise on Craigslist.
20. Sell old furnitures: Buy old furnitures from others for cheap, give a fresh coat of paint or change the fabric to make it look good. Sell these furnitures for a premium. You can also advertise on Craigslist and ebay. If you can find a vintage item, it can fetch you good money.
21. Write online dating profiles: A lot of people use online dating and some of them need hep creating attractive profiles.
For example, Profilehelper.com charges $50–$100 to revamp dating profiles. Create a Facebook page to advertise your service. Use Craigslist and dating websites as well to get clients. Charge $25-50 for your service and ask your successful clients for references. If you have a camera, offer to snap sexy profile photos as well. You can start by offering free service to first few clients.
22. Online poker: Online poker is a serious business. If you think you can beat others on websites like Pokerstars.com and Pokerroom.com, you can make easy money in spare time. Play multiple poker games at once if you want to make some money playing poker. If you play during the peak time when more people are on their computers, you can win playing with less experienced players.
23. Massage: If you know how to make others relax by rubbing their shoulders, you can offer to massage people in subways or other similar places. An easy way to make money.
24. Personal assistant: Check Craigslist to find people looking to hie assistants for jobs like answering phones for a couple of hours or doing some computer work. You can get paid $20-100 per hour.
25. Photography workshops: Are you good at photography? Can you offer some tips to others? Organize photography workshops in the weekends to make money fast. You can also organize photo walks.
26. Freelance writer: Newspapers and magazines are always open to contributions from freelancers. Analyse what you can write about (travelogue, tech tips, fashion tips), pen down an interesting article and mail it to appropriate magazines and newspapers. To avoid rejection, make sure that your write-up matches with the style and tone of the magazine where you are sending article.
27. Rent your apartment: Rent your apartment to tourists by listing on Craigslist for free. You can also offer bed-and-breakfast. There are several websites where you can list your apartment to find tourists.
28. Sell your photos: Stock photography websites like Corbis, Getty Images and Shutter Stock allow photographers to sell their photos online. Submit your pictures and you will get paid each time someone downloads them. If a photo is good, you can get paid multiple times.
29. Walk dogs: Be a dogwalker to make $50-200 a week. You can find a gig on websites offering dog walking service or advertise in your neighbourhood. If you go solo, you can charge $15 to $30 an hour for walking dogs.
30. Paint apartments: If you don’t mind wasting your skills painting rooms, post flyers in the neighbourhood or make friends with supers and ask them to recommend you to everyone in the building. You can charge $50-150 per room or have a rate for an entire day. Check out Craigslist to see what others are charging in your city.
Start Online Businesses
If you are not comfortable working in the streets or for others, there are several ways to make money online. You can find an online job or business that makes use of your skills and find easy ways to make now.
31. Online store: Buy stuff from your local market or on wholesale websites like Alibaba. List them on eBay and other shopping websites to make money. If you don’t manage to sell it in a week, relist the product.You can also create stores for shirts, poster and mugs on CafePress.
32. Fiverr gigs: Can you sing, create videos, write articles, paint or do anything interesting? List your gig on Fiverr. You get $4 for each gig delivered successfully.
33. Create blogs: Blogging is an easy way of making money, provided you can attract a lot of people to your website. Write on hot local or global topics. See what is trending online using Google Trends and Google Keywords Tool. Join AdSense for monetizing your website.
34. Create videos: YouTube is one of the most popular website. A large number of people watch videos in their spare time. If you can create funny and entertaining videos, upload videos and make money on YouTube. For every 1,000 views, you can get $1-5 through ads (if you have activated them).
35. Sell trinkets: Etsy.com is the place to sell your hand-crafted junk jewellery, trinkets and other stuff. If you can knit or sew puppets, sell them for money.
These are just a few ways of making money fast. A little bit of creative thinking and you can find many more easy ways of making money. You can also visit webmaster forums like Warrior Forum to learn how people are making money online. Get inspiration from local and online entrepreneurs to find new and easy ways of making money.